Language:

Автор Тема: Development status on 10th of August  (Прочитано 1114 раз)

Оффлайн News

• Администратор
  • Император
    • Просмотр профиля
Development status on 10th of August
« : 2014-08-10, 22:47:38 »
Hello there!

There was a major delay with updates, but we have reason for that.

We continue to work on new things, even if there is an ideal time for vacation.

Here is the list of new features we are working on currently:
- New “Account” menu. Simpler and lighter. You can check it now on the Tournaments list, just click on you nickname and here it is. It is a “cut-off” version, work-in-progress and such.
We got rid of limited message length in private messages and rewrite message display code, so now that must be more stable.
Also now you can see on what servers your friend is playing through Mail or Contacts.
New avatar loading mechanism. Technical stuff mostly, but can help those who wasn’t able to upload avatar.
- Call to Arms feature. Don’t know much about that, sorry.
- Achievements. Enough said.
- Clan ratings. Check Ratings on the Tournaments list. It’s like Players ratings, but for clans.
- Assistantship might not survive the update in the current form.
- Round rewards for states will be reviewed.
- Ukrainian localization update done by Roonya and mapki3. Thank you guys, good job!
By the way, anyone can help with translation. We will be grateful for any help with game texts and Help section. Even if you are not familiar with Russian, you can help polishing current translation. If you want to participate, please, let me know through Private messages.

Most of these features will come in one major update. I don’t know when that will be done, I’m afraid.

Summer happens only once a year, don’t miss it!
Следите за новостями на Facebook, Twitter, ВКонтакте или на этом форуме.